Saturday, April 13, 2013

Attreversiamo ~ Let's Cross over


Attreversiamo ~ Let's Cross over


I only have about 20 minutes to write something worth reading...or writing about, so let's see how this goes!

I am in love with my life right now.  It is the greatest time I could ever imagine having.  I have beautiful and healthy children, amazing friends (the list is growing) and my client base is growing as well!  It is a very exciting time...

Yet, I still feel as if there is so much more to do, to uncover, to be challenged by.  (Can I end a sentence in by?) I fell asleep last night watching a Kurt Warner's new show, "The Moment"...where he had the opportunity to offer a mom a second chance at becoming a professional photographer.  I dreamt of Nikon D4s and learning how to use them all night! I woke up this morning to "Eat, Pray, Love" and now feel like I have been delivered a new message.

Forgive.  Forgive myself, because the ones I am looking for forgiveness from...they may never give it.

Believe. Believe in me.  Believe in love.   Believe.

Trust.  Trust that I am enough.  Trust that this life is enough.  Trust.

Tonight I will sit in the audience of the community theater's "Peter Pan".  I will be surrounded by moms, dads, kids, teachers, sisters, brothers who worked so hard to see this project come to life. I feel blessed, enthusiastic and excited for all of us!

My babes are excited too! My son told me last night he loved being on stage and cannot wait to do it again!

Thankful!

~Bonnie